1. Personal information items to be collected and methods of collection
The company collects the following personal information to answer customer inquiries.
- Collecting items: company name, contact name, e-mail, contact information
- How to collect personal information: homepage (customer inquiry)
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purpose.
- Answers to customer inquiries
3. Retention and use period of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the corresponding information is destroyed without delay. However, the following information is retained for the specified period of time for reasons below.
- Items to retain: company name, contact name, e-mail, and contact information
- Reasons for retaining them: management of customer inquiries
- Retention period: 1 year
4. Right to refuse consent and disadvantages from refusal to consent
If you do not want to agree to the contents above regarding collecting and using personal information in this guide, you may refuse to consent. However, the contents above regarding collecting and using personal information in this guide are essential items and if you do not agree to this, you should know that answers to customer inquiries are not possible.